Update my details

You can update your contact details using our online services. You will be able to update and change your address, postal address, email address and contact phone numbers.

Keeping these details up to date assists us to be able to contact you if required, or remind you when your WWC Card is due to expire. Renewal reminders to card holders by mail are due to cease on 1 May 2016 and will be replaced by email reminders.
To update your information please register to WWC online services.
If you have already registered please click here to login.

If you have changed your name (including due to marriage or divorce) you cannot update this information online. Please contact the WWC Screening Unit to notify us of the change. We will not issue a new WWC Card. However, when you renew your WWC Card (if you continue to engage in child-related work) you can re-apply in your new name, by completing an Application for a Working with Children Check form and lodging it at an authorised Australia Post outlet, with the required identity documents to prove your name change.

After logging in:

  • you can view your current contact details, which are displayed after information about your application(s),
  • please check your contact details and if they need updating or changing, select the 'Update My Details' option, and
  • edit your details as required and submit the changes.
Page last updated06 August 2020