Attend a free workshop about the WWC Check and learn more about WWC Checks, your responsibilities and child-safeguarding practices. Click here to view our 2017 metropolitan workshop schedule.
By attending the workshop you will learn about:
- managing the risk of harm – to children and your organisation;
- the essentials of administering the WWC Check;
- who must have a WWC Check;
- continuous checking;
- dealing with critical incidents; and
- child safeguarding, designing out crime and creating positive culture
Who should attend?
- HR Managers and administrators
- Managers of people in child-related work
- Tertiary managers/administrators responsible for student placements
- Volunteer coordinators and member protection officers
- Anyone responsible for recruiting or managing WWC Checks
- Self-employed people in child-related work
Feedback from participants:
"I thought I knew everything about WWC Checks before I attended the workshop, but left the session with a better understanding and more information on how to comply and better protect children in our organisation."
"Excellent workshop!! While I've read the WWC Check documents and website, the face-to-face presentation and scenarios have really helped me gain a much deeper understanding of the legislation."
"Fantastic session! I didn't know how much I didn't know."
"Attending the WWC Check workshop I learnt heaps! The presentation was down to earth and easy to understand."
"I loved the session! I am confident about who does and does not need a WWC Check. It was very helpful to discuss real life scenarios."
Numbers are strictly limited.
To register your attendance click the button below and email your name, position, organisation, contact number and the workshop date you would like to attend.